Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to delegates that book onto any events, seminars, training workshops and conferences delivered by any company that is part of the EGM Group.
EGM Group refers to Edge Global Media Group and its subsidiary companies which includes, but not limited to, the In-house Recruitment Network and In-house Recruitment LIVE!
- PaymentsAny bookings requiring payment must be made prior to the event in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional.
- Substitutions & CancellationsDelegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no charge.
- Access RequirementsDelegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration.
- Alterations to ProgrammeEGM Group reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings. In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by EGM Group, a full refund for the ticket will be made. In the event of the cancellation being due to causes outside of our control, refunds will be looked at on an individual event basis. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- SpeakersViews expressed by speakers are their own. EGM Group cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
- Data ProtectionBy submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow EGM Group and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise.